Also some changes in the character names,description, etc...
Jack "Reaper" Burrows (Player - Revenge pilot)
- Born on Aries II, In the Foshko Quadrant. Jack spent much of his childhood far away from the heartaches of war. He joined Confed in 2679 and graduated the academy in 2681, He was supposed to be stationed on the TCS Midway on her maiden voyage, but instead was stationed on Perry Navel base before the initial Nephilim encounter. On a patrol he violated a direct order to fire on a transport full of about 50 Kilrathi refuges from the Ragitagha clan. After a misunderstanding by his Wing Commander saying that the “....Kilrathi deserve to die! refuges or not!”. Jack saved the transport by Leeching his Wing Commanders ship and transporting the survivors to a local pirate base. After this incident Jack stole a Confed Arrow fighter and fled to a nearby pirate base, this is where he met Damon Karnes and joined the Revenge. Two of the liberated Kilrathi (both littermates), joined Jack and are in debt to him. His copilots over the last five years have nicknamed him Reaper for painting the Revenge symbol on the Fuselage...and even with a borrowed SpaceCoat Painter model year 2655 Droid still took almost a month.
Damon “Polecat" Karnes (Captain of the Revenge)
- A former Confed pilot and then Secret Operative starting his Confed service in 2647. He moved up to be infamous as a Wing Commander and was considered a hero he was also at the First Battle of Repleetah in 2654... At Repleetah his craft had gone down onto the planet.... With a kilrathi carrier force blockading the planet, Damon had turned to helping the marine ground forces. He was given his callsign by the Marines on Repleetah by Impelling a Kilrathi with a Confederation Flagpole. He was in many of Confeds largest pushes early in the war. He is an expert on hand to hand combat, and also enemy tactics. After being a Confed pilot He then turned into a Secret Operative working for Confed in remote systems or cargo shipping lines in order to listen and give Confed info on comm traffic, Many Terrans had thought he was a pirate at this time, and was thought dead when he ejected during a Kilrathi attack at the Pirate base Tortuga in System M421A. He spent the rest of his Operative Confed career on numerous Secret Tolwyn projects. Then with the Kilrathi War ending he turned to Mercenary and Privateering work.
He likes to stay low on many large scale engagements so as not to draw attention to the Revenge and her crew, unless there is a large pay out. He won the Revenge in a bet using Jack’s stripped down Arrow for an annual race around the speed coarse of Callisto. Damon is trained as an elite, He keeps the Revenge in top shape with many weapons and technologies that non-military are not supposed to have obtained. He Believes there are those who fly to get somewhere and those who love to fly.
Lisa "Bravo" Deleon (Revenge Merc Pilot)
- A former Border world militia fighter then Confed pilot that served on board the Midway. She hails from Vohaul in the Polaris system. She resigned from Confed after an accidental friendly fire incident. She normally flies alone taking missions as they come. Is normally calm and collected but when enraged has a twitchy trigger finger. Is a reliable part of the team she always accomplishes what she sets out to do.
Kuklext "Motley" Ragitagha (Revenge Merc pilot)
Age: 39 (Human Years)
- One of the coolest Cats you will ever meet. Motley likes to indulge in many human activities…Drinking, listening to music, different foods, anything that he can get his paws on of human culture he is definitely open minded. He and his brother are in debt to Jack for saving there families lives. Motley has grown close to much of the crew, and is always someone easy to talk to.
Meltok "Carnage" Ragitagha (Revenge Merc Pilot)
Age: 39 (Human Years)
- The total opposite of his feline litter mate. Meltok, is very reserved and stays away from much of the crew, he’s bound by many Kilrathi honor codes. But he realizes to get along with the crew is only beneficial to him and his brother. He took an oath to be in Jack’s debt. He is a beautiful pilot although sometimes careless, you occasionally hear him laughing as he’s taking down his pray as if he enjoys the Carnage.
Morgon "T-Bone" Crow (Revenge Merc Pilot)
- Often referred to as MC or even T, was a Confed pilot up until his resignation. He lost his home to the Nephilim Virus. He was not able to return to his home planet of Angora in the Astoria system due to restrictions that Confed had placed on his planet. His family has been presumed lost. Morgon gets his callsign in a desperate attempt to take out a pirate fighter, with his ship very damaged he decided to eject as his ship rammed the Pirate Talon fighter.