WC:CD "Artemis"

Still need to put on the Shield Generator, and the Hanger...and even a few more details but I added a few here and there on the fuselage of the ship. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Artemis06.jpg
    Artemis06.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Artemis07.jpg
    Artemis07.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Artemis08.jpg
    Artemis08.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 97
That looks awsome...

"Stunning...just stunning."

It's amazing something with such detail is only 600 polies. Excellent work.

That looks awsome...

"Stunning...just stunning."

It's amazing something with such detail is only 600 polies. Excellent work.

I like certain textures too because it covers up some of the faults in the model and you can give a little more depth when viewing it.

I'm starting the vision engine process now...and started with the fuselage first...I've got a question tho. Do the Components have to be centered in there model seperately? or are you able to place them when using pascal or Turrets.exe? And also when using model C I can't find any conversion numbers for Model C. I know fighters are generally under 20/20/20 but a capital ship to be a shorter than the plunkett lets say...What number should be inputted like 1000/1000/1000 range x/y/z??

I'm able to put the model in as a whole "Like a Fighter" But I'm not able to do it as an Corvette or Cap Ship....So...With that being said I'm using ModelC 8.0 and when I go to make a Tree it gives me a bsp.dll error does anyone know what this is? Anyways I also tried using the collision sphere program and to no avail just locks up..... I used the midway as a template and also Killerwaves tutorial. Just no luck I tried like 4 times. No polies are above 1200 I mean the total model is below 1200...if anyone wants to help It would greatly be appreciated so that I may start working on other things with this project :) .....I'll keep trying but...I don't want to work on it forever...

Yea I've been trying to get it into vision engine with no luck. But CaptJohnny with his "Coolio" hahaha...I'll keep trying on other computers at some point to get it into the vision engine.

I know it's been ages since this debate was going on.......but I always thought this vessel of yours looked bloody awesome!! :D Just wanted to say.

Back