WC CCG set

Fontaine

Rear Admiral
Hi everyone, I'm a big WC fan, and back in the day I completed the CCG set. This fall I'm starting my doctoral studies at UCSB, and looking to do what I can to support myself and so I'm pawning things off such as this set. I'm not sure if there are any takers but some people in the mIRC channel said to post here. All the cards are in M/NM condition. I looked through them all to make sure they're present, but one seems to have gone lost unfortunately (Shift in Battle - C), otherwise all here. I hope that one card doesn't make or break anyone's interest. I know I could put it up on ebay, but I thought I'd put out some feelers here in case I get lucky and can avoid the ebay thing altogether.

Thanks,
Chris
csdavis@umail.ucsb.edu
mIRC handle: Fontaine

other items

I found some other things people might find of interest.

Strategy Guides:
"WC III: Authorized Combat Guide"
"Totally Unauthorized WC IV Strategy Guide"
"WC III: The Ultimate Strategy Guide"
"Secrets of the WC Universe"

I can take pictures if anyone needs to remember what the covers look like. I think $10 even for the first two, and $11 and $12 for the last two respectively, due to weight, would be fair. This includes the shipping.

I also have the set of 8 figurines from the movie still in its packaging, asking $15 for all, including shipping.

Willing to negotiate.

Thanks,
Chris

picture

Sure, no problem.
PICT0001.jpg

update

Hey guys, the CCG set and "Secrets of the WC Universe" book are taken, but the other items are still around. This includes:

"WC III: Authorized Combat Guide" $10
"Totally Unauthorized WC IV Strategy Guide" $10
"WC III: The Ultimate Strategy Guide" $11
WC Movie figures, set of eight $15
possibly other things? (email to ask)

Above includes shipping. Willing to negotiate or take best offer.

Thanks,
Chris
csdavis@umail.ucsb.edu

Forgive me for bumping this post, but a couple days ago I sent email messages through this forum to Bigt028 and Madman and got no confirmation it was sent, and no replies.

I wanted to say, yes, I still have the guides available, and please email me if you'd like them. Thanks.

Back