WC booze

McGruff

Banned
I know it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if there are any published instructions for making Wing Commander specific beverages? I'd love to be able to whip up a Hell's Kitchen or that blue stuff from Prophecy - preferably using 21st century ingredients. :)

I know it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if there are any published instructions for making Wing Commander specific beverages? I'd love to be able to whip up a Hell's Kitchen or that blue stuff from Prophecy - preferably using 21st century ingredients. :)
Food coloring can do weird things... :D

We used to recreate some Star Wars drinks that way, using common cocktail recipes and adding a little color. (Blue or green curacao also works great.)

Heck, we even mixed the famous Pangalactic Thunder Gargle - can't remember the ingredients, though, but I guess it was a bit of everything thrown into one. :p

Heck, we even mixed the famous Pangalactic Thunder Gargle - can't remember the ingredients, though, but I guess it was a bit of everything thrown into one. :p

Pangalatic Gargle Blaster? A gold brick and a lemon should be close enough.

The Wing Commander drinking game is choosing "Ah, the hell with it. Have another drink..." before the Alcor scramble.

It's best if you fly that mission probably already drunk (in real life)...the controls actually might be easier to use...

God I hated that mission the first time I did that. Was quite the surprise.

It's best if you fly that mission probably already drunk (in real life)...the controls actually might be easier to use...

God I hated that mission the first time I did that. Was quite the surprise.

Can't you eject and continue on?

Can't you eject and continue on?

I survived the mission ok without ejecting... You don't really need to complete any objectives as the other pilots take care of themselves and the victory alright. You just need to survive long enough for the Victory to send out the Ok to land again.

Hypnotic and FireWater seem like some prime ingredients for WCP beverages.
http://images.google.com/images?q=hypnotic+liquor&hl=en&um=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title

The stuff in the bar in WC3 always just seemed like cola in the glass... I just always wanted one of those Confed / TCS Victory cups! When Blair went on his binge, I just suspected the shots to be whiskey... but that's because I'm a Jack Daniel's addict (drink of choice at a bar: Jack on the rocks).

Nu

In the Wing Commander III drinking game, you take a drink every time Paladin says, 'laddy', Flint drones on about her father, Cobra glares at Hobbes and you have to do a tequila slammer when Eisen says, "God, I love that boy's spunk!"

Hypnotic and FireWater seem like some prime ingredients for WCP beverages.
http://images.google.com/images?q=hypnotic+liquor&hl=en&um=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title

The stuff in the bar in WC3 always just seemed like cola in the glass... I just always wanted one of those Confed / TCS Victory cups! When Blair went on his binge, I just suspected the shots to be whiskey... but that's because I'm a Jack Daniel's addict (drink of choice at a bar: Jack on the rocks).

Nu

hypnotic!? oh man... that stuff will mess you up if your not careful... the sweet taste is misleading

In the Wing Commander III drinking game, you take a drink every time Paladin says, 'laddy', Flint drones on about her father, Cobra glares at Hobbes and you have to do a tequila slammer when Eisen says, "God, I love that boy's spunk!"

No wonder they were loosing the war... They would all be drunk all the time :D

Back