WC and Star Trek pics

eddieb

Vice Admiral
Hi all:

Well October we had a sort of mini dragon con here on the west coast. I attended a Star Trek wedding in Vegas on the Enterprise set, and then soon afterwards we had the annual Halloween party, where I got to wear my Wing Commander uniform. More pics coming soon.

Here's me doing some casual programming on the Enterprise.

69030115.rvlzmdTz.jpg

I don't think that hair has been cut in quite a while.
At least it looks like its been washed though.. but then again I don't think the Enterprise has a shower.. or even a toilet for that matter.. I don't recall anyone saying they needed to use the restroom. How did they deal with that?

I agree with Mcgruff...hair is not regulation! Also you need to grow some long pointed sideburns. :) Looks like a neat time!

At least it looks like its been washed though.. but then again I don't think the Enterprise has a shower.. or even a toilet for that matter.. I don't recall anyone saying they needed to use the restroom. How did they deal with that?

I believe there have been a fair number of showers on Star Trek, including several on the Enterprise-D.

No toilets, though, until Enterprise (the show)... and that one was in present-day Earth (Captain Archer went back in time to foil some Xindi plot).

Their suits have a transpondic disposer! :p

Here's me and a borg gent. I ask asked him how many lines of code was in his programming. The actor was pretty good, at first he said he didn't know. Then he said the code was continuously updated over their network instantaneously.

69030036.mlUdRy5s.jpg

In regards to the post about showers and restrooms. I have the TNG Tecnical Manual on the Galaxy Class Starships. It said that there are only two restrooms on the whole ship. One in the Saucer Section (roughly near 10 forward), and one in the Stardrive Section (roughly near Engineering and Shuttle Bays 2 and 3). I think that should be a bit of a design flaw, especially if you had too much Saurian Brandy and can't quite make it down the ten or so decks to the saucer restroom.

I thought the door to the left of the conference room entry door from the bridge was always marked as a restroom.

Sorry should have (its the southern speech: have and of sound a lot a like so sometimes when I end up righting should of instead of should have)

Back