WC and Drinks

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
Does anyone recall what the favorite drinks are of the main characters (ie Blair, Jason, Tolwyn, etc.)? I was in a heated discussion with my friend about Blair having a drink he always had, but honestly could not recall what it was...

Altarian Brandy? "Boom-boom"?

That whiskey that has a "kick like a Gratha's blasters"?

Hunter came to really enjoy Firekka's Finest. So did Kirha, if I remember correctly.

I seem to recall Tolwyn, Bondarevsky, and Blair (in the WC3 novel at least) all enjoying good scotch. As well Kirha, I think, though I'm unsure about that one. Gee, I wonder what Forstchen likes to drink?

Wow!

Do you all recall how much they were constantly drinking in Prophecy. And never just something kind of mild or sipping on something. They were always just taking shots and making an ugly face. It really bugged me when I'd watch Zero take shots of something. Even that science chick seemed like an alcoholic.

Blair orders a Hells' Kitchen in Wc4, thats for sure. You cant tell the color af anything cause the glasses are allways blue. So, it seems that not im the only noe who thinks that aboard the Midway everyone was constatnly drinking? :)

Hunter orders a beer in Freedom Flight. He doesn't get to drink it, though.

And, it was pretty great to see Aurora downing shots like mad.

Casey- "I've never seen anybody drink like that . . . and live."

Finley- "Wanna see it again?"

Another good drinking scene is in ER, when Svetlana brings that bottle of stuff from the palace at vukar tag, "translators not sure if it's furniture polish or alcohol..." or something along those lines....hits Bear hard IIRC...

Remember the Rostov Hairball? Shotglass had too much free time on his hands. He only washed the bar a billion times. Bet they tractored it in after the Claw was destroyed and wondered about the hole he made with that washcloth. It is now in an orbital museum; a relic of the war. :)

Nappydman said:
I seem to recall Tolwyn, Bondarevsky, and Blair (in the WC3 novel at least) all enjoying good scotch. As well Kirha, I think, though I'm unsure about that one. Gee, I wonder what Forstchen likes to drink?

I recall Blair once commenting to Rosty that he could never get a good scotch out on the front lines...

Back