WC Aces

NoRemorse

Rear Admiral
looks like the Aces' website is dying... there haven't been any update since January.
Someone with information about it?

We are all ACES, in the WC universe....
remember that kiddo, and you will live well !!!!!!

Nothing to update it with, I suppose... and Phoenix is a very busy man <G> The Aces still maintain a large mailing list and forward stories consistently, though...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Nothing to update it with, I suppose... and Phoenix is a very busy man <G> The Aces still maintain a large mailing list and forward stories consistently, though...
Exactly, LOAF. I long ago turned over updates to the AceNet Central site to others. I simply don't have the time. More importantly, though, there simply hasn't been anything to really add to the site that isn't covered better on the CIC. The Aces' are, however, still quite active, with a membership of over 600, and regular PBM chapters being sent out to its mailing list.

I miss lookin up the old Aces board...but I'm pleased everyone is still kicking around!

Originally posted by OriginalPhoenix

The Aces' are, however, still quite active, with a membership of over 600, and regular PBM chapters being sent out to its mailing list.

And a whole lot of chapters still to come. :D For those who are on the mailing list, brace yourselves. Most of the preliminary chapters of HTL's Loki Arc have already been published, so we'll be getting into some serious action in the next few stories. Let the slaughter begin...

Best, Raptor

Back