Vega Strike 0.3.9 Released

hellcatv

Swabbie
Banned
Just thought you guys would like to try out the new Vega Strike that supports Dynamic Universe...
Basically it runs a simulation much like Master of Orion in the background and keeps track of every ship in existance.
This means you can run into your old pals again--and take missions to really wipe out ships...
this is a test release for the up and coming 0.4.0 which will have the new ships (a test package of that is downloadable using the winCVS program--but it needs playbalancing before it's released... )

anyhow enjoy the release we're bringing to you--with all that Privateer Goodness
http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/

Hey, wazzat music? It's...! *Dies from nostalgia-shock*

Um... Now, if someone could incidentally tell me what damn system I start in, I'd appreciate it... like... ;) And I feel a bit naked in that ship... Not to mention that my omnipotent joystick does some funny stunts (constant banking while using three axes-setup, throttle being full ahead or full reverse, nothing in between). Otherwise, I LIKES! Hm, let's see if I can actually play for 15 minutes without some severe mishap... In-game mishap, no hardware-death. Heh. :D

Back