Value of Wing commander collectors hat

Vorg

Spaceman
I was digging through the closet and saw the black hat that came with one of the games. I was thinking putting it up on ebay to get some money for a second ship in Star Citizen. But only thing I found on the web was on this site. Can't post the link because site requires 10 post. ....com/news/update/3791

which mentions about it being very rare. So ether no one is selling them because they are so rare or they are not worth trying to sell. On ebay game collectibles only Wing Commander related sales are a few copies of the sale add and they are only $6-9.

Yeah, what we usually tell people is that it's exceptionally rare, but you also don't have millions of people out there clamoring to buy a Wing Commander hat (as cool as it is). It could go for $6-9 all the way to $50+ if you get a few determined fans bidding against each other. I'd definitely recommend you list it, and you may post the link here.

Ok, got the sale up. Haven't used ebay in awhile and I think they made it more confusing, not less. Anyway. Bid should run for a week. Normally allow international shipping when selling stuff, but that can get messy. So hopefully it won't be a problem for anyone.

Ebay item number: 271267813632
Update, I added an international shipping option.

Back