Upgrading Shields and Reactors

U

Unregistered

Hello

I am ridiculously happy that this game was remade, and I love the new additions. I have been playing relentlessly for about a week now, and I am having trouble buying new upgrades for my shields and reactor. I have a centuarion currently with both level 3 reactor and shields. Everytime I try to purchase a better reactor or shield system its won't let me and is red. It can't be a question of money because I literally have 1.5 million credits (took the drayman for a spin). Could someone please tell me if this is a bug, or if the centuarion is restricted to this certain level of upgrade. I sure hope its not restricted though, I keep getting destroyed when I'm up against 5 or 6 of any ship. In the original my centuarion was hardcore with my 4 tacheyon guns (which btw you can't equip on a normal gun mount?) Anyways, someone let me know if I'm going crazy.

so can the orion or the galaxy use the higher upgrades.....and when is RF coming out

RF is already included, and takes place after you visist a certain planet after you complete the original privateer campaign.

I'm not completley sure but I beleive that orion does level 5 while galaxy goes up to 4 or 3.

Back