Unknown Enemy Poll

Pedro

Admiral
Ok, I've asked the CIC to post a message about the rebirth of UE (so lets hope they do)
smile.gif

Right now I've added a new poll which obviously I'd like everyone to vote on but does anyone have any suggestions for a poll which might be useful to us?

Thanks
Pedro

Wing Commander: Unknown Enemy:- http://www.unknownenemy.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
well i'm still new in the chat room.. may you explain to me what do you mean by eneny poll & who r u refering to ?

------------------
Tarek Refaat

Any plans to change the banner thingie with the Black Lance logo at the top of the page?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Well how about how difficult so and so think the game was to follow or how hard the game was to win? Do they want more ellaborate missions, a couple more multirole ships, that kind of stuff. Not everyone is an ace and this info may be useful to us.

Yep I think that info would be useful.
As for the splash screen, yes I think we need to update it, unfortunatley I remember how hard it was to find someone with enough skill to create a good one. Anyway I'll ask Hadrian at a later date, any ideas for it?

I may be of some use to the new logo, but since I have no idea what the plot or anything is about, I'm practically useless
smile.gif

-Mav
(http://wc.telefragged.com)

Obviously if you could help I'd pass on the info, if you can just send me a pic you've made before
smile.gif

perhaps if the players want the capships coded as they were for Prophecy and SO (destroy components) or if they want them set up so they take damage from all guns, not just plasma and torps, and the ship is destroyed by total damage, not killed engines.

The poll is very useful, in finding out what people think about Wing Commander, well, I believe it is interesting to see what other people think
smile.gif
As for the black lance logo, I think it should stay, but the splash screen does need updating

HBC

Back