Unknown Enemy help :)

Pedro

Admiral
Hey we still need someone to record the player taunts for UE aswell as someone to do some rendering work (preferably with 3ds).

I'm also going to be taking suggestions for simulator missions at pedro_ue@yahoo.co.uk
The simulator is my pet project and I'd like some border world themes, these could involve the border worlders defending their colonies from the Kilrathi, Black Lance battles or a bug simulator mission based on confed info from their encounters.
Please remember that any caps used in simulator missions would be corvet style (can be destroyed with guns and missles) rather than having components due to the difficulty in making them into a cap.
These missions could also be from campaigns mentioned in books or games and do not HAVE to be a border world battle (they might have recieved some of confeds programms)

All help/ suggestions appreciated
http://www.unknownenemy.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Pedro (edited October 14, 2000).]

It'd prolly help if you released the stuff you said you were going to like the ships that were converted for UE and such.

If you want corvette style converted capships, there are a few kilrathi ones in my site, if you need any other, let me know and i will see what i can do...
wink2.gif

Btw, Quarto received the BW shuttle?

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I think Quarto recieved it.
Cpl Hades if by release you mean make available for public download I will certainly consider it, however I don't remeber having had a request to do so before (they were always going to be simply packaged with the d/l). Quarto has most of the converted ships, we also have the intrepid and a couple of others from the original version.

I sure did
smile.gif

As for ships, I've already scoured your page several times
smile.gif

Pedro said:
I'm also going to be taking suggestions for simulator missions at pedro_ue@yahoo.co.uk
The simulator is my pet project and I'd like some border world themes, these could involve the border worlders defending their colonies from the Kilrathi, Black Lance battles or a bug simulator mission based on confed info from their encounters.
Please remember that any caps used in simulator missions would be corvet style (can be destroyed with guns and missles) rather than having components due to the difficulty in making them into a cap.
These missions could also be from campaigns mentioned in books or games and do not HAVE to be a border world battle (they might have recieved some of confeds programms)

If you want to get really ambitious, how's about a gauntlet mission, a four-nav point patrol, and, for fun, a Dragon- nav point (Gauntlet vs. only Dragons). You could release it as the Shareware version too.
smile.gif

Oh! Don't forget the "Protect the ******* against an impossible amount of Torpedoes" sim.
smile.gif

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Actually, it's not impossible, just damned difficult. Unless your wingmates actually DO something (which rarely happens in SP, and you don't usually have them in the 'Sims.)

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Well I have had offers on the rendering and voice over unfortunatley I still need more simulator ideas, come on surely there is a great battle you guys want to relive
smile.gif

Back