Under Siege

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Oh no, someone is building a moat around my house. There's no road from my house to the rest of the world anymore. :( I'm afraid to go any closer and get better pictures. It's only a matter of time before they finish the trench, fill it with oil and light it on fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always found some scandinavian death metal played through a powerful hi-fi (rather than those crappy little portable radios) are the best way to piss off chavs. Also if your neighbours (or friends neighbours in this case) are doing some work on the roof, then a well aimed firecracker going by the name of "la bomb" is also a goodie.

If you had chavs in America, then that would solve your problem. Just send them in and they'll destroy anything that is built and probably damage some equipment as well.

Given the size of the place being developed, I reckon a bomb of some sort would solve the problem quite nicely. I'm sure someone who browses this forum knows enough about bombs to recommend an appropriate one.

The appropriate response in this case is to embrace progress, not fear it. Welcome your new neighbors, instead of selfishly wanting to be the only house allowed to be built. Invite everyone over for poker and clean them out. :D

All the yards in those pictures belongs to people. They're not building a house. They've just removed the street and replaced it with a trench.

Given the size of the place being developed, I reckon a bomb of some sort would solve the problem quite nicely. I'm sure someone who browses this forum knows enough about bombs to recommend an appropriate one.
I recomend gathering your friends and neighbours to help construct your own trench roughly 15-20 feet away and running paralel. From your own trench I advice the throwing of Mills bombs, or when they run out, old jam tins packed with rusted shrapnel and gunpowder. If your really adventurous (and rich) you could also set up a vickers gun. (feel free to substitute explosives and firearms with waterbombs and super-soakers) :p

If you have any contacts in middle eastern oil companies, you could always persude them to use the "oil card" until the construction stops and everything is back to normal again.

Sorry - I've not understood the pictures properly - is that the city council digging up the street or is it actually some kind of redneck family that's decided to hire some diggers and do it themselves?

What you should do is snaffle that ride-on roller in the middle picture and take it for a spin on a couple of golf courses or something.

Back