uhm.,, about those two threads,,,

Twister

Spaceman
those were just some jokes i found on the net... i didn't mean anything by them...

well, you're the moderator, it's your call to make...

i just wanted this to be cleared up...

There are worse actions than posting something off-topic, but two threads in a row? That crap in the "don't look" thread is more than enough for one year. Your two posts were in violation with rule nr 6:

Talking about other subjects, even other space combat games, that are not directly related to WC is not the best idea. Proceed with caution.

And this thread right here is in violation with rule nr 9:

If you believe that the CIC staff have made a mistake in regard to (8), you are allowed to protest. However, this is NOT to be done _on_ the board. You should use E-Mail, ICQ, or IRC. Any messages posted on the 'Zone for this purpose will be deleted, and the person responsible may, at the CIC's discretion, be banned.

oh i c. well. oke uhm i'm sorry
smile.gif
?

didn't know you toke this SO serius, but oke i agree, WAAAAAY more than enough for one year
wink.gif

you may close/delete these threads now.

agian, my apologies

------------------
"Just close your eyes and pretend it's Wing Commander"

Last edited by a moderator:
They're targeting you Twister.
tongue.gif

------------------
I feel so funky.

I'd hate to go where I don't belong, but:
Talking about other subjects, even other space combat games, that are not directly related to WC is not the best idea. Proceed with caution.

Ok, this is kind of vague. It doesn't say that talking about them is prohibited, it just says that it's not hte best idea, and that you should be cautious, which, with jokes, especially ones about our favorite OSs, you usually don't have any trouble. Admit, if only WC talk was allowed, it'd get kind of boring.

And this thread right here is in violation with rule nr 9: If you believe that the CIC staff have made a mistake in regard to (8), you are allowed to protest. However, this is NOT to be done _on_ the board. You should use E-Mail, ICQ, or IRC. Any messages posted on the 'Zone for this purpose will be deleted, and the person responsible may, at the CIC's discretion, be banned.
It says protesting isn't allowed on the board, not apologies. He said he didn't mean anything by them, and that it was your call on the action to be taken. I know I'm on your bad side right now, but really, I mean, they were jokes, no harm done, and he even apologized for them. WTF?
confused.gif

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

Knight said:
It says protesting isn't allowed on the board, not apologies. He said he didn't mean anything by them, and that it was your call on the action to be taken. I know I'm on your bad side right now, but really, I mean, they were jokes, no harm done, and he even apologized for them. WTF?
confused.gif

[/B]

Now *you* are in violation of rule number nine..

Back