U R A WC Junkie if...

We should at least ge up to a THOUSAND!
wink.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 09, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an e-mail addy that is at blacklance.org.... does that count?

TC

------------------
Member of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

*slaps his forehead and moans low*

*sighs*

Geez... ZIP the damn list and make a page of it.... I can't read all of them fast enough of the pace of posts that are posted...

*feels dizzy...*

:/

------------------
"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

335. When you watch DBZ, you anticipate the momment when Dekker will come and kick everyone's ass
smile.gif

------------------
Meson
Fleet Commander Homepage

Wing Commander is not just a game. It's a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited January 11, 2000).]

336. When you watch DBZ and see Freeza (Freza?) you remember Tolwyn, or the Kilrathi emperor, or the bugs...

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Did anyone backup this thing?
The topic is looking like it's going to die...

------------------

It's been some time now, that someone posted here. It even fell to the second (or third ) page of topics.

------------------

Don't worry, someone posted them on their website (can't remember who off the top of my head...) and I'm sure they will update it. The posts last awhile, the posts last some time and then are transfered to the archives, the only reason that threads fall off the front page is that people have begun to loose intrest in them, so really you shouldn't post to them unless you have something good to say (IMHO)
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Thanks Meson... I thought it was you but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to name the wrong person (that can cause problems
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

338. You post something in here only to keep the topic from falling to the second page.

------------------

339. You just spent a large portion of your day working on a Wing Commander site and then relax by coming and talking here...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

What happened to the old one?

------------------

Back