tractoring in ships

U

Unregistered

I have used the repulsor beam on hunters and the drone and i'm able to tractor them in and sell them as space salvage. Is this normal? I tractored the drone and then sold it at Rygannon. It hasn't appeared since and I think I cannot finish the game because of this.

What course does the campaign take after you destroy the drone? I spoke with some confed chick who arranged a meeting with some general at Perry naval base. But the guy never showed up!

Unregistered said:
I have used the repulsor beam on hunters and the drone and i'm able to tractor them in and sell them as space salvage. Is this normal? I tractored the drone and then sold it at Rygannon. It hasn't appeared since and I think I cannot finish the game because of this.
what ship are you flying? That shouldn't be possible with the main four ships of course. The campaign can probably be continued, give it a shot.
What course does the campaign take after you destroy the drone? I spoke with some confed chick who arranged a meeting with some general at Perry naval base. But the guy never showed up!
You won't find the admiral hanging around in a bar ;) He is in his office. Right click on the main concourse to cycle through all available hotspots, and you should find it. If you do, I'd be curious to know if the campaign broke.

No Mamiya--it is possible
it's a bug I fixed last night in the source code :)

thanks for re-reporting it tho
Wendy reported it first ;-)

MamiyaOtaru said:
That shouldn't be possible with the main four ships of course.
"Shouldn't" in the subjunctive, contrary to fact form :p

The ships he was tractoring in were small enough I assume. I seem to remember something like that. Good it's taken care of though hehe

Yup, I could tractor hunters and the drone using a Hunter or the Centurion with Repulsor Beam installed. That's how I "killed" the Hunters attacking that marchant ship in Oxford and the blockade at Palan.

Back