Tom Wilson is awesome

Klavs81

Rear Admiral
Saw his act last night in Denver, he really is hilarious!

Got up to pee during the opening acts and as I was coming back down the hallway into the venue he was waiting in the wings with his guitar. He held the door open for me and was very friendly.

He has a lot of great Military jokes and USO stories.

Afterwards got to meet with him and chat a little. Just a super nice guy, can't say that enough! He broke into a grin when I asked him to sign my DVD "Maniac!" I'll scan it if I get a chance, and show it off!

I'm all a twitter! Tee hee!

Cool, I really want to see his act eventually. Not too easy, though, with me currently living in China... Ah well, one day.
Also, it appears he prefers being remembered as Maniac to being called Biff, and who'd fault him for that? ;)

That's great. Did you get any pictures? Definitely scan your thing if you get a chance.

Did I mention he's awesome? He's awesome.

I thought maybe I should have got a print of one of my WC art pieces and got him to sign that instead. But then I thought: "Nah, a little TOO weird"

Maybe when Wing Commander Academy comes out in a DVD box set he'll sign that.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Attachments

• Tom.jpg
    Tom.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 164
That's great! We've had him sign posters, a WC4 box, a printout of the autograph from Prophecy. He doesn't mind and it's not weird! But it's super that you had him sign it 'Maniac'!

Back