Tobacco?

Shipgate

Rear Admiral
Did they actually fire upon you for having tobacco. Weren't there people in the background of bars smoking? Tobacco?

Welcome to the wide, wooly world of government regulation enforcement. We'll take your individuality, sense of reality, and civil rights now, if you don't mind.

:)

Zaa?

My government lets me smoke all I want. Tis good for the economy. Not that I do smoke. Unless it's a giant 3 foot cigar that says Carnivale on the side. Classy!

It doesn't just have to be smoking. Any government action can be arbitrary, confusing, and abusive.

Come drive on the roads in Atlanta while the DOT's got a work crew within 20 miles during rush hour. You'll understand what I mean, and I don't doubt that Confed's got things that for the average citizen are that bad or worse.

I think not. But it is illegal here in brasil to smuggle fake brand cigarrettes. The skip paying their taxes... And doesn't obey health regulations.

The tabacco itself may not be illegal, but perhaps it's considered contraband because the privateer shipping them was not making a registered trade run?

Irish Marlboro.jpg

The Irish Surgeon General does not mess around.

yep, the confees and milita fire on you when you got tobacco in your hold. I took out 4 broadswords at the jump to perry and got killed by a paradigm after taking out a further 3 broadswords in Perry. good thing I saved before doin that though :)

Back