This is funny

TopGun

Vampire Ace
Just found this :D

windeath95.jpg

Oh Well, it was the first time I had seen it so I thought maybe you lot hadn't seen it either. I was clearly wrong

oh no, not at all! its news to me. very funny.
I can just imagine the mouse arrow being replaced by the outline of a StarDestroyer.
the Empire theme song when you boot up.
the non-compatibility with the alien software.
the Vader-antivirus.

funny stuff :)

I've also seen something similar that's a Borg cube for Win95, but the was a loooong time ago when I first had internet access.

Hehehe, yeah. Which of you even remember what product that screen is from? (Windows for Workgroups).

TopGun said:
Oh Well, it was the first time I had seen it so I thought maybe you lot hadn't seen it either. I was clearly wrong

Wow, taking "Microsoft Windows" and replacing key parts of the words with negatives! Ingenious!

I dont think we will, cauue the Rebells made a qiuet nice work, a New Republic, not like Linux .

BTW, i have never seen this jpg before, its nice :)

Nah, the New Republic quickly became as stagnant and corrupt as the Old Republic. There was simply nothing new about it.

powell99 said:
Yeah it did I just finished the NJO series.

Did they actually finish the series? I started reading the NJO series until about the ninth book. By that time I was just getting so sick of it. It was interesting to me at first but then I just thought it would never end. And just how long can you read about the same characters? What new things could you possibly learn about them after so many books?

A long time ago there was a site called AppleJedi, however now it looks like someone else has taken it over and well really not done anything with it yet...

Back