Thinking of the end of the Nephilem story.

HurriKane

Spaceman
I've always wished Origin had time to make one more game in the Nephilem Trilogy using that awesome Vision Game Engine. I've played alot of these awesome fan projects and love them, but I really like flying against the Nephilem and just crave an ending for it. I write alot of stories and like to make up mock up taglines for games or movies.

Then I decided to create a small story for the final chapter of the Nephilem Trilogy! Maybe everyone will be interested in trying to make this new game/mod a reality? Who knows. Anyway here it is. Let me know what you fellow WC fans think.

WING COMMANDER GODS OF THE KILRATHI (tenative title)

It has been several years since Confed has wiped the Nephilem from the galaxy. The Kilrathi have settled on new planets and have been rebuilding their culture. The Terran and Kilrathi peoples continue to update it's weapon technologies to take on future threats to their home sectors.

During this peace, a rouge faction of Kilrathi still believe in the Prophecy of the Nephilem and wish to help their gods to destroy the Terrans so that one day the Kilrathi could again flourish and regain the power and honor it once had. This rogue clan sets out in search of ways to gain the information and technology that it needs to reopen a doorway for the Nephilem to once again, enter our galaxy. This clan goes so far as to contract Mercenaries from the previous wars and Pirates of all kinds.

What ensues is a race for time to stop this group of rogue Kilrathi, Mercs, Pirates, and Nephilem from destroying the entire galaxy once and for all!

features:

.Fly all new Confed, Kilrathi, and Border Worlds ships! you choose the ship and the weapons!

.Engage in combat with rogue Kilrathi, Mercenaries, Pirates, and new Nephilem threats!

.Misson branching that includes several different endings! Choose your own missions!

.Dynamic multiplayer where you pick from Confed, Kilrathi, Mercenary, Pirate, Border Worlds, and Nephilem forces to take out your opponents carrier! Land on your carrier to rearm and refuel in the heat of battle!

.Expirience the final chapter in the Wing Commander Nephilem Trilogy!

I kept thinking of all the cool characters in the story and one stands out, a Kilrathi Pirate!! I would love to see something like a scarred Kilrathi Veteran as a Pirate wearing an eyepatch. It would be great to be flying against all sorts of craft, not just one factions.

I know this is a pretty crazy idea, but it would be a really cool fan mod using the Secret Ops package.

Back