things are getting slow ...

Chociaz nie zylem w Polsce od dwoch lat, ja nigdy nie widzialem za duzo sniegu albo lodu tam.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Raider: Tried that twice. First time I slid into a moving car and almost shattered my patella(kneecap). The other time I did pretty good,...except for the whole stopping thing...
rolleyes.gif

Anything been happenin' while I was gone, trying to tend to that...what is it called...life thing...
wink.gif

------------------
Ultimately its other people's reactions that make us who we are.

Anything been happenin' while I was gone, trying to tend to that...what is it called...life thing...
wink.gif

Not realy, though there is someone with a callsign Catscratch_2. It seems that you have some comeptition....
smile.gif

Well now, 'Worm, that all depends on where you lived. Admittedly, snow hasn't been all that frequent the last few years due to climatic changes, but every once in a while bylo kilka pozadnych dni, nawet u mnie w Toruniu. Na poczatku ostatniej zimy nawet bylo wystarczajaca na sanki - ale okazalo sie ze sanki didn't have a proper control system; they went berserk and I crashed into a tree. Didn't even have enough time to eject. Walking was pretty painful for the next few days
smile.gif

Hehe, let's see if they can make sense of that, eh?
wink.gif

*Hehe, let's see if they can make sense of that, eh?*

LOL
smile.gif

Ja zylem w Szczecinie, i prawie kazdego roku mielismy snieg. Tlyko ze zawsze sie stopil po kilku dniach i po zatym, jak szlem na sanki zawsze musialem isc z moim bratem. That wouldn't be much of a problem except that I always like to ride from duzych, stromych gorek, a moj brat, jak male dziecko sie ich boi. And what's scary is that his older than me.

Hey, I could start insulting everyone in Polish and no one would know.
smile.gif
But first I'll have to take care of you...

Never been there, though I flew over it frequently, when heading for London. Anyway, w Toruniu tez sie prawie zawsze topil po kilku dniach; that's why one had to make use of it while it was there
smile.gif
. I don't particularly mind strome gorki; actually, the one I went down on wasn't all that steep - ale the ground was totally messed up, and there was a sort of trench leading straight towards that accursed tree. One day I'll go back with a chainsaw
wink.gif
Twoj brat is a paki
smile.gif

Hey, I could start insulting everyone in Polish and no one would know. But first I'll have to take care of you...

How do you know I'm the only one
tongue.gif
?

Does that mean I can start insulting everyone in Portuguese also?

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

wink.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Of course you can.
cool.gif
But then the admins and moderators will understand what you're saying and will ban you.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited March 10, 2000).]

Insulting in a different language is a moot point, sure they might not understand what you're saying at first, but they are resourceful and if they think you are behaving inappropriately, they WILL act.

Many people, myself included know languages other than English, but do you see insults regularly? NO! Don't resort to immature behavior making this forum just another flamer board with little to offer WC newbies and veterans alike other than constant bickering.

I hope you guys were just joking about this.

Relax Dh. Of course we're just joking.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

And don't yell at us. You almost made me cry
frown.gif

Most people assume that when you speak in a foreign language, they don't want you to understand what they're saying.

And we lost the cool smile now.

Klaus: You can, but be warned. I studied French (which is actually similar), and I lived in a Portuguese-speaking country. I may not be able to speak Portuguese, but I'll probably figure out what you said
smile.gif

I know it`s kinda` late now and we`ve already moved on to another subject, but speaking of lives and all, a friend of mine managed to sell his Ultima UnderWorld Character or something on eBay to A Japanese guy for something like a 1000 bucks. I`m not kidding! Oh, and I heared someone offered to sell his sole on eBay too, and I don`t mean the shoe part
smile.gif

Quarto: Then you must remember that there are quite a number of differences between the Portuguese spoken on different countries. And if you try to understand Brazilian portuguese by the use of the portuguese from Portugal, you can get in a really hot soup.
wink.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Mad Hatter said:
I know it`s kinda` late now and we`ve already moved on to another subject, but speaking of lives and all, a friend of mine managed to sell his Ultima UnderWorld Character or something on eBay to A Japanese guy for something like a 1000 bucks. I`m not kidding! Oh, and I heared someone offered to sell his sole on eBay too, and I don`t mean the shoe part
smile.gif

Damn.

Klaus: I know. But if worst comes to worst, I'll pull out a dictionary (if I can find one)
smile.gif

I wonder how much Satan would pay for my soul...

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Be good, or else he'll get it for free...
frown.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Back