things are getting slow ...

steampunk

Spaceman
Is it just me or are things getting kinda slow around here? There don't seem to be as many new posts/topics. Hell I just logged on after several hours of playing MOM and there are no new posts! Usually I come back 15mins later and there's stuff to read ...

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Don't worry... it's just the lull before the storm
smile.gif
Actually, it's always slow here, except when it's fast
smile.gif

I know that didn't make any sense... blame it on it being 0119 here.

Seriously though, there usually ain't all that many posts in the (US) morning hours. They ought to start soon enough though.

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Or wait till EW gets back.
smile.gif

Out of curiosity, what hours are you on about Quarto?

------------------
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.
A turret is essential; it gives you something else to shoot with.

I find it hard to believe that the whole population of the board has been reduced to people from the other side of the world from me, and me. I'm in Australia BTW. Sydney to be more precise
smile.gif

Death's Head said:
Or wait till EW gets back.
smile.gif

Damn straight! No party can start without the 'worm.
smile.gif

steampunk, that's probably because some members of the board are not only in a different time zone, but they actualy have lives (I whish I had one too
wink.gif
). You know, they go to school/university/job, and they just hang out with their friends, and the rest of us just takes a break after siting the whole day in front the comp.
biggrin.gif

I'm in Australia; I'd say that I'm where Hunter lived (will live), but that's not quite right; Brisbane is an hour's drive further north; but I imagine that by the 2600's Gold Coast will be absorbed by Brisbane.

Earthworm: Yes, a life... I have one of those... rather bothersome at times.

Hm, I'd still like to try out one of those. Where could one be purchased?

Hm, where did this come from?
cool.gif

I could do that, but they probably go for more than a KS with a box.
smile.gif

Actually, you can get a life real cheap these days. What with the internet and all that, people don't seem to want theirs anymore
smile.gif

Oh, son of a... it's raining. And just when I was going to go get some breafast/lunch
frown.gif

Oh, son of a... it's raining. And just when I was going to go get some breafast/lunch
No problem just go to the pub for a brew-oh you can do that right? That reminds me I need to make a...ah trip. LOL

Quarto: It's been raining here is Sydney too. I had to walk half way up campus to get to my stupid ElecEng tute in the rain ...

Steampunk: I don't mind getting wet... it's the shelton-sliding all over the place that bothers me
smile.gif
. It's especially annoying when I enter this one building - you step off a gravel path straight onto a really smooth - and of course wet - floor. And you've gotta make a 90 degree turn right away to get up the stairs. Dangerous
smile.gif

Quarto: I know what you mean. There's this sheltered path that ends at a road at UNSW. Slippery when wet, so when you run across the road to get sheltered path it's hard to stop. They use the same stuff to tile one of the major walkways on the uni and it's on a slope to boot.

Why, that's evil
smile.gif
! It's a conspiracy to kill students all over Australia!
smile.gif
Who knows, it might even be specifically aimed at WC fans...
eek.gif

Watch your back Quarto
wink.gif

Remember, it's not paranoia if they're really after you
biggrin.gif

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Ice is a lot slipperier then wet floors... but you must not get much of that in Australia
smile.gif

Ice is good to play hockey on. Say, have any of you ever tried skating down the street when it's covered with ice? It's fun.
biggrin2.gif

Cricket: Nope. But I get plenty enough of it when I'm in Poland
smile.gif

Raider: Watch out for the cars though... they might be out to get you.

Back