The ranks are back

KrisV

Administrator
And this time they're here to stay. Below is the chain of command. Feel free to start complaining (and I know you will complain), but don't expect anyone to care
cool.gif

The ranks are as follows:

Cadet: 0
2nd Lieutenant: 75
1st Lieutenant: 150
Captain: 300
Major: 500
Lieutenant Colonel: 750
Colonel: 1000
Brigadier General: 1250
Lieutenant General: 1500
Major General: 2000
General: Moderators
Space Marshal: Administrators

This can be revised at any time, should the need arise for whatever reason. And yes, you can have more than one Space Marshal at once.

Last edited:
These ranks are cool..I really don't care I get to a new rank when I get to it, thats how I see it. Not just keep replying and replying, I just respond and post when I want to.

God I love this site.

------------------
"Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Hence a car accident can't be considered an accident, it was destined to happen to those people". I said this, just now (9:42p.m. April 29, 2000)

Coolness.
smile.gif
But I hope it isnt as competetive as it was the last time...

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but it was irritating with everyone posting nonsense just to jack up their rank.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

No, Kalkrath, that's YOU we're remembering.

BTW, if you do go post-crazy, just remember that the Space Marshalls can easily bust you down to Cadet before you can blink.

Oh, go easy on poor Kalk, Quarto.
smile.gif
He's been behaving lately. And he's partialy right, Gunner was one of the people posting useless stuff.

KrisV said:
And this time they're here to stay. Below is the chain of command. Feel free to start complaining (and I know you will complain), but don't expect anyone to care
cool.gif

Nice move,Marshal sir
cool.gif
But there is no need to a competition, just like Craze said, i will just reply a post when I want to.
Uh, Yahoo, one more post...Just kidding.
smile.gif

------------------
Only a complete fool is absolutely sure about what he says
Are you absolutely sure about this?
Yes, i am...i mean...do'h

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited April 29, 2000).]

Great job, Kris. Keep up the good work.
cool.gif

We shouldn't see a return of the post race, as most of them left when Origin canceled EC.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Go easy on him? I'll go easy on him when he stops trying to squirm out of his own responsibility for past... actions.

As for Gunner, I always believed that the Terrans that kept flaming her were more trouble than she actually was. Or would you rather forget about the... er... people... who flamed her, Earthworm?

hey great to see them back guys!
ps.
i whis i hade my 600 posts back
frown.gif

FOOLS! i could have been a Brigadier General by now!Kiding!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCSCRP

Quarto said:
Go easy on him? I'll go easy on him when he stops trying to squirm out of his own responsibility for past... actions.
True, though it wasn't all his fault.
biggrin.gif
Just 90% of it.

As for Gunner, I always believed that the Terrans that kept flaming her were more trouble than she actually was. Or would you rather forget about the... er... people... who flamed her, Earthworm?
Well, I don't belive anyone actualy flamed her, but yeah, they were anoying. Though Gunner was even more anoying, especialy when she posted in a long thread that she didn't post in before, one that was a technical discusion between few people and all she said was *I see* after someone explained something. Pointless.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited April 30, 2000).]

Earthworm:
Well, I don't belive anyone actualy flamed her, but yeah, they were anoying ... all she said was *I see* after someone explained something. Pointless.
True, but does one *I see* really warrant two hundred *Ban her!* *She's an idiot* *Gunner, shut up!*? Just because she was acting like a newbie didn't give you guys the excuse to flame her. Although it was kinda amusing for me to have something to do right after my come-back from hibernation (aka Poland without net access
smile.gif
).

Kalkrath:
I'm just explaining my side. I now admit, after looking back on it now, that I was crazy then. I still am though, just not as much.
Well, stop explaining. If people don't already know, then they most definitely don't need to know. Why do you insist on constantly reminding people about how you made an ass of yourself? Does it make you feel some strange sort of pride, when people say, "Boy, Kalkrath really was an idiot back then."? If so, then you're sorely in need of a visit to a certain kind of doctor
smile.gif
. You managed to lose all the respect I (and the others here) had for you back then; so, instead of constantly going on and on about what had been, why don't you start working on getting that respect back?

I don't recal that many peple screaming to ban her. Neither was I screaming that all that much.

I just remined her that posting things the way she did was completly unnccessary, though later, when she was banned I did my happy dance.
smile.gif

BTW, how did you survive for two months without the net?
biggrin.gif
I'll have to do something similar soon.

Neither was I screaming that all that much.
Well, maybe not as much as MadDog43, but you were
smile.gif

BTW, how did you survive for two months without the net? I'll have to do something similar soon.
Two months? It was almost half a year, actually. But I should say that I wasn't completely net-less. Let's just say I visited the local university... a lot. However, the connection there was slow enough to make me want to kill. And the computers were old, decrepit 486s (or were they 386s?), with Win3.11, and Netscape 2.something. <Shudders> I had to give up on the CIC altogether, since it took me about half an hour to check my mail... on a good day.

Back