The Pilgrims aren't all bad

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
I liked the Pilgrims in the WC movie. They presented an interesting element to the WC universe ( and if you squint your eyes real hard they could actually fit into the original timeline:)
They also provided some background and history for Blair's character, which was sorely lacking until now.
What I didn't like about the Pilgrims was the way they were portrayed in the novel Pilgrim Stars. With the info presented in the movie, and it's novelization, their abilities were more of physiological adapation to their environment. Whereas in PS they turned into a sort of Jedi rip off.

The Pilgrims and the some other things from the movie can fit in the Timeline, yes.But not the Fighters,The Capships the story etc. Damn they are in a different dimension of WC as I say.

Thats my opinion though.Others like to have them in the regular WC storyline

It's not really a matter of opinion, though, either they fit or they dont, just some people decide not to recognize that and rail on about "opinions" as if that meant anything. It's really just an attempt to arrange the playing field in such a way that "I'm as right as you-oo, NYAH!!"

On the contrary, Frosty said that you couldn't possibly be any less stupid... sounds like he admires your intelligence, really :).

Originally posted by Frosty
It's not really a matter of opinion, though, either they fit or they dont, just some people decide not to recognize that and rail on about "opinions" as if that meant anything. It's really just an attempt to arrange the playing field in such a way that "I'm as right as you-oo, NYAH!!"

Hey, I believe what I want to believe.I said Pilgrims can be accepted but other things cant!At least I dont accept them.You cant do whatever you want

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Hey, I believe what I want to believe.I said Pilgrims can be accepted but other things cant!At least I dont accept them.You cant do whatever you want

Wait... how does that work... What exactly are the problems you have?

Back