The Best Games Never Published

Whatever, the Bethesda Teaser is really good.

They even used the song that Interplay tried to license for FO1, but couldn't. And they also hired the same voice actor from the previous games' intros.

Oh, the teaser is made with the game engine. The game will look a lot like it.

The power armor in the end looks MORE like FO1's than the one in FO2.

The guy who made the best quest-line in Oblivion is working on FO3.

My latest oblivion save is clocked at 150hrs+, and I still have at least 20 to 40 more hours to go.

I have faith that we'll get a great game. :)

Well, I'm sure that's just because you're a not true Fallout fan, Ed. The true fans all know that new Fallout games must suck by definition, because they're not old Fallout games :rolleyes:.

Well, I'm sure that's just because you're a not true Fallout fan, Ed. The true fans all know that new Fallout games must suck by definition, because they're not old Fallout games :rolleyes:.

Ehehehehe...
That's the gospel of the NMA church. Those guys are really scary. They used to complain that Bethesda would surely deviate too much from the original games. Then, when the teaser showed how faithful to the spirit of those games Bethesda was, they complained that the teaser was TOO like the original games! That it was all fan service.
They're everything fans shouldn't be.

Unlike the CIC. (Seriously).

Oh, just you wait, people will be complaining that Arena references previous WC stuff too much any minute now...

Star Trek: Secret of Vulcan Fury (PC, 1998) - I remember watching the trailer / YouTube included with my copy of Star Trek: Starfleet Academy and thinking how great the FMV looked :)

Any official Stargate FPS game and any Wing Commander game.

I wish they made Star Trek: Away team as Rainbow Six, Star Trek'ed.

I remeber i was very sad when Warcraft Adventures wasn't released.
But finally it was... sort of... as a book :D

There's this obscure RTS game... Dune Generations.

I remember downloading the trailer a long time ago...

There was another lesser-known Dune title that didn't survive Cryo's implosion - Dune: Ornithopter Assault for the GBA.

a dune game would be very cool as would a new movie...but that's goin off topic

anyone remember Conquest: The Frontier Wars i think it was called....it was a wing commanderish fleet strategy game. It was started by Chris Roberts and Digital Anvil, but then they handed it off to someone else, can't remember who.

But anyway, they were supposed to come out with a sequel. It was announced, had a new alien race to defend earth from, a lizard-like race, and had revamped graphics..but i assume that was cancelled long ago.

I also thought it was cool when the game was loading, it would say "NavCom AI online" or something like that.

Back