Thank you thank you

U

Unregistered

Just wanted to extend my thanks to all those who are developing and testing Privateer Remake. I found out about it through the Freelancer forum. I just bought Freelancer and was disappointed and was earning to play the old privateer and RF. I tried to connect my old joystick from '93 but I realized that my new computer didn't have a joystick interface. In order to play the PRemake, I've ordered the latest and the greatest USB joystick (Saitek evo) from Amazn and I can't wait for the 1.0 version to come out. If someone could send me the secret link, It'll be grateful and hopefully be able to test it and post any anomalies. Great job guys. tmchai at gmail.

ps. you may want to start a Thank you thread before launching version 1.0.

Unregistered said:
Just wanted to extend my thanks to all those who are developing and testing Privateer Remake. I found out about it through the Freelancer forum. I just bought Freelancer and was disappointed and was earning to play the old privateer and RF. I tried to connect my old joystick from '93 but I realized that my new computer didn't have a joystick interface. In order to play the PRemake, I've ordered the latest and the greatest USB joystick (Saitek evo) from Amazn and I can't wait for the 1.0 version to come out. If someone could send me the secret link, It'll be grateful and hopefully be able to test it and post any anomalies. Great job guys. tmchai at gmail.

ps. you may want to start a Thank you thread before launching version 1.0.

Just head on over to http://priv.solsector.net/downloads.htm

9b is a stable beta version and ready for download. Anything more is up to HellCatV and the developers. But you can be up and running with that today. They'll LOVE seeing what you have to say. I usually say it and more too. They've doen a GREAT job!

Back