thank god...

Chernikov

Spaceman
just a public expression of thanks that PC gamer is packing WC1 on their disk. Perhaps this is the start of something greater... WC2 on a soon-to-be disk, then perhaps, maybe... public release.

Go ahead and close this if you consider it mindless babbling.

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

I think most of what we say can be classified as mindless babbling.
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed *nods with Mad Hatter*
Mindless Babbling is quite useful... like squibbling, scamping...

It's like describing Whatchamacallits, Whozits, Whazzats...

biggrin.gif

Chernikov, I like how you think. Might be going out and getting the new PC gamer now.

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

The June edition? If it is then I'll only be able to buy it by July. Doh!
frown.gif

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!

"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

I think it should be out within the week though. release date the thirteenth or something like that? check the press release.

It's standard practice among magazine publishers to date theirs publications a month ahead. Apparently inceases the time newagents can put the magazines on the stands ... so it's not wierd that it's June and it's marked the July issue. It's just normal ...

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

TC said:
It's already out in some weird places (eg. here)

And here.

steampunk: Some publishers release issues a couple months in advance. I used to get Uncanny X-Men in the mail, and the July issue would arrive in early May. Go figure, eh?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited June 13, 2000).]

Now the only thing left for me to play is WC1/SM1/SM2, RF, Armada, Academy.

RF will be a bitch to get, unless I but the Privateer CD...

------------------

"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

You know, I have Righteous Fire, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I guess I'm waiting to finish Privateer. <Note to self: Finish Privateer, you've had it for months!>

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Klaus: But on the other hand, the Priv CD shouldn't be too hard
smile.gif
. I've seen it a thousand times in Poland.

Dralthi5: After finishing Priv, spend a few weeks just earning money - the gun you get at the end of Priv allows you to make a killing
smile.gif

I'll never forget my Centurion decked with those Steltek guns. I loved doing that after I finished the game with Tachyons, I think...

But then I hear that on the RF that comes with the Priv CD they hacked the Stelteks to have the power of half a laser, or something like that.
frown.gif

------------------

You dinna ken believe everything you hear, laddie
smile.gif

Back