Take That, 1994 (October 5, 2007)

Oh -I- don't actually think it's a stupid nickname, don't misunderstand me. I think "Heart of the Tiger" is cool. I just needed something to explain the look Hobbes' gets on his face when Thrakhath first says that phrase and "man that's a stupid nickname" does it for me.

Oh -I- don't actually think it's a stupid nickname, don't misunderstand me. I think "Heart of the Tiger" is cool. I just needed something to explain the look Hobbes' gets on his face when Thrakhath first says that phrase and "man that's a stupid nickname" does it for me.

We get it - you have a cute and zany philosophy, stop repeating it.

I didn't mind the personality overlay plot twist, it seemed to make sense, especially since the Kilrathi are pretty good at messing with minds. The "no good Kilrathi" adage was pretty apt, excluding Melek. Hell, I'm pretty sure that Kirha would have gutted Hunter in a second if he hadn't sworn an oath.

I think several of you have touched on something important - despite being cut from the PC version, is very much the elephant in the room. Not only is it apparent that the scene *should* exist (from elements remaining in the game, like Hobbes' eyes changing and the shift in his personality after that scene)... but the 'reveal' is actually the *name* of the game. Even more than that, it was an aspect Origin started 'hyping' well in advance... you can find a mention of 'Heart of the Tiger' in the Armada manual, part of the setup for the Hobbes defection.

Back