Suggestions for improvements/changes thread

M

Matt

First of all I completly bow down to what has already been achieved with this remake. If no one changes another thing it is an awesome game and a lot of fun. I also feel that any group that puts this much work into a project has the right to do whatever the hell they want with it so please take my suggestions (and the suggestions of others in this thread) only for what they are worth.

I'll try and get the ball rolling with just a few little things I think might be improvements.

---- An 'Unmounted' category in the ship dealer refit section so that it is possible to simply hold onto equipment that has been removed from your ship. This way you could move equipment from one ship to another or could customize a ship for particular missions. Perhaps a shipping fee would be assessed to move your unmounted equipment from base to base.

---- I kinda miss how the damage was in the old privateer. If you started taking hits on the hull you really felt the system damage. Hits on the sides would badly damage maneuvering thrusters and shields, hits to the rear damaged the engines, and so on. Near the point where the ship would actually be destroyed it would be totally helpless. This really made you care about not taking hull hits on your ship and made it fun to toy with badly limping enemies.

---- Multiplayer. I know this is dependant on what the Vega Strike team does but I just want to reiterate that I think it would be a ton of fun to blast away at real people in the Privateer universe.

Anyone else have any ideas for changes/improvements?

Matt

Back