Subaru Glad I Didn't Say Toyota? (April 4, 2007)

Frosty

a full fledged GF
Our favorite developer of Wing Commander titles for the Gameboy, Raylight Studios is turning up the heat with a GBA port of the gritty street racing / girlfriend collection simulator Street Racing Syndicate, so all you import tuners better take notice.
Prepare to push your nitrous-injected passion to the limit! but be careful, your opponents could have more under the hood than it seems. This is your initiation into the underground world of street racing...[/quote]SRS's JDM-sweet action is set to powerslide from the GBA screen like a Corolla with a tofu cargo that must get through thanks to Raylight's impressive Blueroses graphics technology. With more than 40 modifiable rides and two-player mode, it's sure to be a wild drive.But wait - that's not all! New for PSP is Hot Wheels Ultimate Racing, with over 20 licensed cars of its own, and an amazing stunt ramp made from a live anglerfish, I think.
Keep in practice, fellas, one never knows when you may be called upon to portablize another WC.

--
Original update published on April 4, 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
A DS WC would be cool, too, after playing Starfox Command with the stylus, I can say it's even easier to control your craft than in WCP:A

A DS WC would be cool, too, after playing Starfox Command with the stylus, I can say it's even easier to control your craft than in WCP:A

Walking on your hands is easier than controlling your fighter in WCP:A!

Maybe I'm just rusty!

Back