Strike Commander

Bombing runways (that's without the a) can be done by only a few bombs on different part of the runway (imagine the runway is separated in sectors [usually 4-6], you must use a bomb on each sector). Unfortunately, the programmer forgot to put an indicator in the program to tell you it was a successful destruction or not (we all make mistakes).
Just take it like that, and there shouldn't be a problem.

------------------
Metras

Member of BlackLance HQ

"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

In Strike Commander lay in a good stock of LAU 10 rocket pods and GBU 15 Paveway smart bombs. The Paveway is for the carrier - 1 Paveway should sink her. The rocket pods are for everything else. Climb high then dive onto the target and fire when the two circles line up on the target.
As for the runway I recommend dropping Durandals in the middle of the runway. That's usually enough.
The tactic of shooting the cockpit works but I personally don't like the idea of aiming for the pilot. I mean at least give the poor blighter a chance to eject - professional courtesy you know.

Back