Star Wars: Rebellion mod

Ladiesman^

Spaceman
Alright, thought i'd post it on here. I need mucho screenshots for this. From ALL the games. Maybe some Academy and Movie screens as well. Charecters, ships, places, cockpits, anything. I can find somewhere to put almost anything. If you've never played Rebellion, most things are done with pictures. That's why I need so many.

Also, ANYONE who knows something about .DLLs, could you help me out? I can edit alot, but without cracking the rest of the .DLLs, I can only take my mod so far. I'd really like to be able to change "Luke becomes Jedi" to "Blair becomes Heart of the Tiger", change the music around, change the damn droids to something else (maybe a nice in game comm type system), change the 3d space combat, all that stuff. Right now, when I finish all the stuff it's still gonna scream Star Wars when you play it.

Right now, I can make new Charecters, ships, fighters, troops, special forces, defenses, sectors/planets, some events (to an extent), and the interface. I'm changing the game interface to look cockpit-ish.

Any help you could render would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.

I know I work on the ST: Armada mod too, but that's on an extended hiatus because Wildcat like, disappeared.

Back