Star Wars Galaxies

I was suppose to be, but I was given the Everquest Adventures BETA and then my friend Ashley never sent me the damned SWQ disc she had.

Not like this computer can run it, but I was gonna give it to Frosty.

Frosty's on dialup this summer, so he's not really MMORPGable right now.

I, personally, am theoretically in the beta, but don't have the (approximately) $30 I'd need to get the CDs sent to me.

I heard they were planning to release SWG back in April with most of the stuff promised missing. Mercifully, they seem to have pushed the release date back. I hope it lives up to its promise, but I'm pretty skeptical.

Yeah, this game is shaking a lot of nerds out of the woodwork. Had some pasty dumpy dork come up to me a little while ago.
Him: "So.. when does ess-double-you-oh come out now?"
Me: "SWO?" I say as he rolls his eyes.
Him: "Star Wars Online."
Me: "You mean Star Wars Galaxies? They're saying blah blah date."
And if you didn't know.. nerds seem to think they're very high and mighty when they sarcastically mock release dates.
Him: "Yeah, right. I'll believe that when I see it for myself."
Actually, I think that happens every day with a new geek. Especially now that they heard there's SWG betas floating around.

My question is, will the console versions for this game be on seperate servers than the PC ones? I'd assume so...

Originally posted by ChrisReid

And if you didn't know.. nerds seem to think they're very high and mighty when they sarcastically mock release dates.

How can they mock 'Summer 2003'? That's pretty hard to mock.

Originally posted by TC
How can they mock 'Summer 2003'? That's pretty hard to mock.

That's about all this guy could mock.

Originally posted by LeHah
My question is, will the console versions for this game be on seperate servers than the PC ones? I'd assume so...

The console versions were put on indefinite hold a while back.

Back