Star Wars: Empire at War

If your looking for a great game with a few blemishes, this isn't for you, but if you're looking for a decent Star Wars RTS for the collection and you're a big star wars person I don't think anyone could walk away totally unsatisfied with the experience.
I also like it because unlike some of the more daunting RTS games out there it's one I can pick up and play reasonably without reading a few chapters of the instruction novel that comes with these EPIC games now.

-Rance-

I also like it because unlike some of the more daunting RTS games out there it's one I can pick up and play reasonably without reading a few chapters of the instruction novel that comes with these EPIC games now.

I have to say, this was one of the finer points of the game. It's a covertly complex game, but even without understanding every detail it's still completely enjoyable. And then if you like it enough, you can move onto the more complex elements.

I have to say, this was one of the finer points of the game. It's a covertly complex game, but even without understanding every detail it's still completely enjoyable. And then if you like it enough, you can move onto the more complex elements.

Tyber Zhan Rocks! I love his campaign... and his flag ship.

Back