Standoff Episode 1 Source Code

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
Well, all right.

We didn't want to release the source code, because so far, it hasn't looked like anybody has bothered to make any use of the UE source code.

...But people insisted. We've received a number of emails about the Standoff source code. And it didn't even help when we explained that we can't release anything until all five episodes are done.

So, finally, we gave up, and... well, here it is.

One note, though - there's a few things that we didn't want to include, because they'd reveal too much about future episodes. So, we've excluded one or two files from this package, and censored a few things in other files. But I'm sure there's still enough interesting stuff left in there for it to be worth downloading - so enjoy ;).

To spare people the trouble of downloading our phony package, here's the image that was inside it (note: the version inside the package is much higher-res, because we had to ensure that the package took up enough space to be believeable... but since the original Burrows was 320x200, the resizing just makes it more pixelated).

Oh, and for the record, nobody has really emailed us with any requests for the source code, and in any case we would simply delete all such emails without bothering to reply to them ;).

Attachments

• sourcecode.gif
    sourcecode.gif
    47.3 KB · Views: 61
lol

I am curious about some things, but my abilites aren't evolved enough to make use of them. I just made that one post out of curiosity.

Someday when I'm ready to learn the secrets of Standoff you'll hear from me again, but I suspect that's a bit of a ways off.

Back