(Something Like)Trivia

Draga

What was the name of Ragark's economic minister that had contacts with zachary banfield?

Ghraffid nar Dhores

Who keeps then Captain Blair from vaporizing 'Jazz' Colson after it is revealed Jazz is the traitor who allowed the Kilrathi to destroy the Tiger's Claw (not to mention all his activities aboard the Concordia)?

Bandit LOAF said:
Assuming that by 'wingmen' you mean the people whose pictures you see in the game and not redshirts, the list is missing Knight (dies in the WC2 intro), Shadow (shot down in Gwynedd) and Downtown (killed by Jazz).

sorry to go off topic (or rather back) for a moment, but where does knight die in the intro? i cant remember that!

Cheers

I'll do the confed side...

Concordia, Leyte Gulf, Saratoga, and Moskva. Verdun was lost at Sirius with all hands. The Tarawa also played a last minute role at BOT.

The kilrathi had the 5 hakagas of which there was Tarvakh, Yu'ba'tuk, and Craxtha (I forget if the other names are mentioned) along with a large amount of standard fleet carriers.

Question:

Name the three degrees Lemuel A. Monkhouse holds and from which schools. (BS, Masters and Doctorate)

yeah I realized that after I had posted it. Also though in the Lexington which was pushed out of drydock as bait for kilrathi bombers.

Dundradal said:
Name the three degrees Lemuel A. Monkhouse holds and from which schools. (BS, Masters and Doctorate)
PhD in Xenoarchaeology from Oxford University
Masters in Xenobiology from Olympus Mons University
BSc in Xenophiliology from Oxford University

Next poster can ask the next question. :p

Here's a toughy:

What was the name of the Confederation ship that rescued Michael "Iceman" Casey's daughter Julia from a Kilrathi slave ship?

C-ya

Back