Some Pics

I want a recount..... anywayz, did you all see my 5 WC pics? The Fighters.gif one is probably the best, though Nebula.jpg is pretty good too.

And? Even such programs don't let me become good in art...even if it can be 'easy' (where I have my doubts..that it would be easy for me) to design such a picture on the PC....

Dude, I didn't make the pics of the ships. I got them from WCNews and just messed with them. Im not very good with PS either, though I do got some new web site pics comig out.. gimme some ideas for more pics.

i have some SW capships vs WC capship pics, but the battle of terra would have over 1000 pics in it.... wouldn't it? Also, id ened pics of old Confed fighters and Hrakaths or whatever the Kilrathi carriers were called. Anyone got any screens of those? I could do a WCIII battle of terra, though.

If you DO haev screenshots of those, gimme em. I need all the screeshots people have of big kilrathi sihps.

as Wing commander vs starwars is banned here why don't you take your pictures to http://www.spacebattles.com
they have a forum for that sort of thing. you can show off your pictures and get all sorts of technical support and help.
but remember. "resistance is futile. you shall be poked" ;)

Back