Snuzzle

KillerWave

Spaceman
Snuzzle, just in case your looking over here, i cant contact you...:(
Any e-mails i sent came back, any problems with your e-mail or did you changed it?

my e-mail was all messed up somehow, and i've lost all the things you had sent. its back up, but whatever you had sent in the last week or so i don't have.

wow, i had no idea i was so missed :)
between going to school full time, working full time, and having all my wc stuff on a computer with a broken modem, i don't get anywhere near as much wc stuff done as i'd like. KW, i'll have to get that stuff to you tomorrow.

Great ;). No problem...and while you say you dont do as much wc stuff you wish, you have done some great stuff :D
And you where always missed, Quarto, DH and Pedro asked about you once or twice at least (that i remmember of), i sent you an email sometime ago about it...but now, im not sure if you got it or not...

[Edited by KillerWave on 04-23-2001 at 12:26]

Very missed indeed :). The editing community is already very small, so we can't afford any more losses :D.

killerwave:

i may have sent an e-mail prematurely. i sent one just earlier today saying i had sent the files you asked for at the same time i was uploading them, but i'm having a heck of a time trying to get these things to upload. kturn has never worked all that fantasticaly for me, but i'm having real problems now. probably because the files are large.so if they're not there quite yet, thats why

Back