Six Degrees

You guys have heard of the drinking game: Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. You can do it with Star Trek too, take any actor and within 6 degrees you can usually place him/her to Star Trek. If you want to make it harder, do it movies instead of TV (Since Star Trek is at like 27 seasons now).

Me an one of my freinds tried it, and did it for a few hours.

You guys want to try? I will start off, if you can figure it out you can start another actor.

How about Brad Pitt?

I bet you can connect anyone to me within six degrees. That'd be a fun drinking game at DragonCon.

Lol!

Well I guess no one wants to play.

1) Brad Pitt was in Seven with Morgan Freeman.
2) Morgan Freeman was in Sum of All Fears with James Cromwell.
3) James Cromwell was in Star Trek First Contact.

See it is easy.

Try Sigourney Weaver ( I know I didn't get her first name right lol)

How about a syllogism?

There are Aliens in Star Trek,
Sigourney Weaver was in a lot of movies with Aliens,
Therefore, Sigourney Weaver was on Star Trek.

That would make it a little easy wouldn't it lol. Just connect the actor/actress to any star trek actor (in a movie) six degrees or less.

Sigourney Weaver to a ST movie... Fun...

Sourney Weaver was in Ghostbusters with Ernie Hudson, who was in Miss Congeniality with Bill Shatner, who starred in the first six ST movies, of course.

Mark Hamill was in Wing Commander 3 with John Rhys Davies, who was a recurring character on Star Trek Voyager?

Well I had to try I guess lol. You would be suprised I have yet to find an actor I can't place to an Actor in a Star Trek feature film.

Mark Hamill:
Was in Star Wars: A new hope with Anthony Daniels
Anthony Daniels was in Star Wars Episode 1 with Samuel L. Jackson
Samuel L. Jackson was in National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1 with William Shatner

It really isn't all that hard, I figured you guys would know alot about movies.

Back