Shopping help...

HammerHead

Rear Admiral
uh...help :rolleyes:
My parents are going on vacation to Los Angales next week, and I was wondering if anyone knows where can they find a book store in L.A. I can send them to so they'll be sure to find some WC novels for me.

Especially Action stations, Freedom flight and Fleet action...

Thanx... :D

From my experiences, only older bookstores in the US stock the Wing Commander books (especially the older ones like Freedom Flight or Fleet Action). I'm not very familiar with the LA area, but I wouldn't think that there are a lot of bookstores that still have older scifi novels.

You should look for them on ebay. I ended up finding Freedom Flight, End Run, Fleet Action, and the novels for WC III and IV together in one auction.

you could also try either amazon or barns and noble, the B&N website might help more than the store although i did find WCIV Freedom Flight and Fleet Action at one of the stores

Use abebooks.com - they tend to be a bit cheaper than amazon, even though amazon lists abebooks as a source...

Thanx guys!
I didn't knew amazon was holding new copies of these books :D

all I have to do now is wait...

...oh, the damn waiting!..... :rolleyes:

If you don't have a credit card, you can't use Half.com. I'm not complaining, because I'm fine and dandy with eBay. Sorry if you took it to be that way.

Back