Ship Sprites

El_Destructo

Spaceman
Can anybody tell me where to get some good quality sprites of WC ships that would be good for a simple shooter game (overhead viewpoint)?

Don't know what you mean by 'good', but there's always Jetlag's compilation of sprites from WC1, plus there's the sprites that LOAF posted on the front page of some WC2 Kilrathi capships. There's also the Super Wing Commander "Ships of the Day" shots, also by LOAF.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I say 'good' I mean anything that is recognizable. I tried using a ship viewer program but the images were a garbled mess.

Wedge009 said:
Those pics aren't recognisable? :(

Sorry about that, Wedge. The pics you mentioned are quite nice actually. I wasn't talking about the ones you told me about. I was talking about sprites I tried to get myself from the game's files when I said unrecognisable. So, thanks. :cool:

Hey, Rampage... I noticed that you are using Game Maker. That's what I was going to use, too. How do you like working with that program?

well ir works fine for me, but I have to get use to work with the particle sistem, if you are interesteing in helping me out to continue my work or to start a new one or help each other send me a mail at rampage@15th-hq.com

Back