Ship buying and other questions...

Starblazer

Spaceman
Greetings All,

I was wondering when I go to buy another ship (have Tauras now) I know that I can own more that one at a time, but, is there a way to transfer stuff from one to the other or do I just have to buy new stuff for each ship? (Yes, I am a cheap bum!) ;>

Is there a way to access the nav map other than in flight? If not I will have to pull into a parking orbit ($1.50/hr. $2.50 on Sundays and Holidays) ;>, and hope nobody wants to shoot at me while I get the map re-folded.

Clarifacation on Repair Systems vs Repair Droids: I want to make sure I understand the difference...in the original there was just the 'Droid and it pulled me back from the bring of utter destruction quite a few times, it was very nice to see my systems go from grey to green....in this one the RS just holds you together until you can limp back and get repaired and the RD does in-flight repairs to save credits....yes?

Thank you all for your help!

Starblazer

Presumably, the more expensive, the faster it works. I can't remember if the droid or the system is more expensive, but I think it's the droid.

The droid is $18,000, the other two are something like $4500 and $9,000 or sum such so presumably the droid is best.

Starblazer

Starblazer said:
Greetings All,

I was wondering when I go to buy another ship (have Tauras now) I know that I can own more that one at a time, but, is there a way to transfer stuff from one to the other or do I just have to buy new stuff for each ship? (Yes, I am a cheap bum!) ;>
Starblazer
I was also wondering about this question. I'd hate to sell the items on the old ship to get enough money to buy new ones for the new ship.

Back