Selling Wing Commanders 3 & 4 for Mac and Prophecy and Prophecy Gold for PC

Mjr. Whoopass

<FONT color=lightblue><B>I was going to say someth
Hello Everyone,

We're out of storage space in our house and it doesn't make sense for me to hold onto these games when I no longer have a computer that plays them. I put a lot of my time into these as you can tell from my Wing Commander Standoff kill scores :). It's with some reluctance that I'm selling the following Wing Commander games, but would make me feel better giving them to a fan than just throwing them away. We just put the following on eBay:
* Wing Commander 3 for Mac including the original box (some dings & stains) along with the "Wing Commander III for Macintosh Playguide."
Wing Commander III for Mac ebay listing
* Wing Commander Prophecy for PC, including the original box in used condition along with:
# Wing Commander Prophecy Reference Card
# Wing Commander Prophecy Flight Manual
# TCS Midway Integrated Combat Information System "Contains Sensitive Information"
# Updates reference booklet
Wing Commander Prophecy
* Wing Commander Prophecy Gold for PC. This includes 3 Gold edition discs along with Secret Ops
Wing Commander Prophecy Gold

I have no use for these but just wanted to say it's good to see you post again. Hope you're well and good luck selling them.

Hey guys, wow, great to hear that! I still have fond feelings for this site and the people on it and I still check it out from time to time even though I haven't posted in a while. I started as a lurker back in 2003 or so, and for the past few years I'm a lurker again. Mostly family life has pulled me away, but also following Star Citizen has taken some of my former Wing Commander time: watching youtube videos, etc. I enjoyed watching your Star Citizen videos Ben: you did a great job. I haven't 'flown' much these last few years with the busyness of making sure I spend quality time with my wife and also helping to take care of our toddlers. If Maniac's right that you're either an earthworm or an eagle, I guess that makes me an earthworm :-D.

Back