Selling my copy of Kilrathi Saga

Tag me for the following items:

WC4 Windows Version
Homeworld 2
Starfleet Command 3
Jane's Fleet Command

I'll give you the shipping details as soon as I clear it with my folks (as I'm only 15)

I don't think I've ever seen Kilrathi Saga get as high as 250, as you mentioned. And 150 is probably the very highest I've seen it.

Glad to see you're still out there, Johnl12. Wish you were still around helping with tech support, you were the best!

Shipgate said:
I don't think I've ever seen Kilrathi Saga get as high as 250, as you mentioned. And 150 is probably the very highest I've seen it.

It has legitimately gone as high as $350 in the past (the $650 mentioned wasn't real. It was a case of... someone... messing with a scam auction.)

Bandit LOAF said:
Glad to see you're still out there, Johnl12. Wish you were still around helping with tech support, you were the best!

It has legitimately gone as high as $350 in the past (the $650 mentioned wasn't real. It was a case of... someone... messing with a scam auction.)

Thanks, LOAF. I forgot who it was but I got try of fighting with another member on this forum. He kept giving bad advise and never gave detail instructions. Keep confusing those who needed help.

Sylvester said:
Tag me for the following items:

WC4 Windows Version
Homeworld 2
Starfleet Command 3
Jane's Fleet Command

I'll give you the shipping details as soon as I clear it with my folks (as I'm only 15)

I wasn't planning on shipping anything but the Kilrathi Saga, but if you want few games at once I will be willing to consider it. :) Just email me.

if its ok, i wouldnt mind buying that Prophecy Gold Edition and Starlancer if possible. those look awesome. mind if i ask why youre selling everything?

I'll gladly take that copy of WC:pG off your hands!

(Is the stuff you're selling in the boxes? Or are they just in their cases? Please give details if possible.)

Bandit LOAF said:

That's really sad I think. I paid 80 for mine. In all fairness though I would've paid a lot more if mine came with the box and manuals. That's the only reason I probably won that one for so cheap.

Now you tell us! Just when I begged like dog to my cousin on getting the Kilrathi Saga(I got it in the end). Anyway I want Wing Commander 4 DVD version. Expect me to email you shortly!

KS's price on ebay has been quite cyclical... I keep getting cheap versions, back when they were around $80 each, but now it appears to have gone up to around $100-$200 now.

This is not a cheap copy. I bought it from cdaccess.com months before the Ebay craze. I was the one who found cdaccess.com and starvector.com. We are where buying it for around $35.00 till someone here tick off the guy who runs cdaccess. He got so mad that he refuse to sell it on his web site and started selling it on ebay and you know the rest.

It was a really long post back them with a lot of flaming. :D

A little Kilrathi Saga ebay history from someone who was there.

PS the box is in beautiful condition. With everything still in it. The same came be said about WC 4 and P2 all versions and WCP. I take care of my prize collection. Moving and can't take it with me. :(

Everything in Orginal Boxes. I kept my WC games in a box seperate from my other games. Boxes are in beautiful condition. The box art is incredible. I am looking that to box art of WC4 as I type. It 's so beautiful. They don't do box art like this anymore.

WC4 DOS comes with a selve that the box slides in too. The Selve has art work of Mark Hamill and Malcolm McDowell. The box has the WC logo. WC 4 Windows did not come with the selve. So the box art of the actors on on the box it self.

P1, Armada and Academy are CD version so they come in the EA Classic small thin box. Those boxes aren't that pretty and don't hold there form very will.

The second PC game I ever played was WC 4 DOS version. I found the only copy Play 4 had. It box cover got me. I went crazy and found every WC game within a month. It told me 5 days on the internet to find cdaccess and starvector. I bought CL Encore 5x DVD just for WC4 DVD. It comes in the art selve cover.

Why is it that Kilrathi Saga sells for so much now? I remember buying it when it first came out, and it couldn't possibly have been more than $40 or $60. Not that I'm questioning the greatness of Wing Commander, but $350??

Ebay world wide network. WC is a great story line. I like Freelancer a lot and play it on line a lot. But WC story-lines are the best. You feel a part of the story. EA is just blowing it. MS rudden Freelancer. It could have been great.

Thanks, LOAF. I forgot who it was but I got try of fighting with another member on this forum. He kept giving bad advise and never gave detail instructions. Keep confusing those who needed help.

Wow, well, I'm really sorry about that. I should have followed the tech support forum better.

Why is it that Kilrathi Saga sells for so much now?

A combination of the fact that it was a fairly limited release (it was out before Win9x had taken over gaming... and it wasn't released in Germany) and the fact that most people believe it's an easy answer to playing their favorite games on a modern computer.

Bandit LOAF said:
A combination of the fact that it was a fairly limited release (it was out before Win9x had taken over gaming... and it wasn't released in Germany) and the fact that most people believe it's an easy answer to playing their favorite games on a modern computer.

It WAS released in Austria. I definitely saw it in shelves back then (not sure it it was a German or an English version however). And I know I refused to buy it because I HATE windows. And with perfectly runnable DOS versions why would I pay again.
Oh how the times change (besides that I still hate windows ;-) )

Bandit LOAF said:

I see. Thanks LOAF

Back