Secret Ops Registration

Iceheart

Spaceman
Hi,
I recently re-downloaded the Secret Ops main package. I had to reformat my hard drive after an IE 4.0 glitch... what a pain.. And I wasn't able to back up the main file. I did however make copies of my 6 episodes. I was trying to re-register at SecretOps.com because I can't remember my old password. However, this hasn't worked, a server error. I was wondering if anyone could provide a registration code and a specific Callsign if the two must corrospond somehow. I don't know if this is violating any copyright laws, but I did download Secret Ops the first night it came out and participated in the Episodic release via the Internet. Thanks

Wow, why would you reformat because of an IE glitch? Delete c:\windows and c:\program files and reinstall. If you get an error from secretops.com, try again in a few hours. The server goes down every now and then, but you can still register there.

Thanks, I'll try the site again tonight.

I had to re-format because that's what Gateway directed me to do after IE somehow corrupted Windows, which would no longer run. Plus, reinstalling Win95 didn't work at that point either, so all I was left with (or so they informed me) was to reformat.

Gateway's stupid.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Alright.
So let me check here...
I've gone to the site, and gotten the same response again. An internal server error. The only other response has been a criticism. I accept that opinion, I've been less than thrilled with them at times as well, but it's just an opinion. Is there anything else anyone can suggest, that might be helpful?

The SO server isn't the best looked after server in the world... But after it messes up they notice eventually so it will work again at some point.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Well, thanks everyone. I kept trying, and it finally worked. I'm sorry for sounding rather pissed off, I was just frustrated. I just had that sudden urge to play Secret Ops again and I was frustrated when I couldn't.

Back