Screenshot utility that works in dos

Filler

General Graphics Guy
I'm looking for a screenshot utility that works in dos, more specifically, Wing Commander 2 deluxe.
Anyone know of any? Freeware is preferred, I don't go for the cracked stuff.

I thought everyone always used PCXDump for their DOS stuff. Is there anything in particular that you need though? I have a folder full of WC1/2 cutscene captures on my dead server that I need an excuse to revive.

I have three or four different folders with pretty much all the important scenes of WC2 screenshotted from a couple of years ago, too...

I think you guys were both there before I went out for the evening.. You'll catch him Friday though. We need to nail down the text asap too.

Hmm... really? I didn't really think about it until 7 or 8ish, at which point I went away for a few hours... so I may just not have noticed him.

And wasn't I asleep or something? Even if it was before then, I was too busy with Crius to do anything about anything.

Hades wasn't there.. but yeah, it was from 7:00 to 7:30 that I talked to him.

I also need a program like that. I want to take screenshots of Crusader: No Remorse action for my website, but there isn't a capability of that. In No Regret there is a screen-shot button, but not on No Remorse.

Alright, never mind about the savior thing. It works fine, the problem is the screenshots turn out to be a solid grey picture.
Nothing else, just grey. And whenever I try to run Crusader with it, the keyboard doesn't work. Is there any other programs?

ZFGokuSSJ1 said:
Alright, never mind about the savior thing. It works fine, the problem is the screenshots turn out to be a solid grey picture.
Nothing else, just grey. And whenever I try to run Crusader with it, the keyboard doesn't work. Is there any other programs?
Actually, that would be fine for someone whose gamescreen is a solid grey background, but for the REST of us....

Hmm, I never had any problems with it. Sorry about that.

How are you trying to run WC2? You did say in DOS, right?

Back