Scheduled downtime.

Board Time

I think the board is set for Eastern time now, I'm not sure what is was on the old board. Not that it matters though. Your profile lets you change the offset, so that all post times are shown in your own local time.

Plus, the rest of the CIC is in Eastern Time too...

[Edited by KrisV on 11-16-2000 at 14:31]

Sure they dont look up, but thats the point. We dont want to kill him the first time... just imagine what being in that position would to to your nerves.

Heh that's wierd, I was going to say that I'd rather not have to enter my username and password twice (that's what I had to do yesterday). But that's not happening now so I guess I have nothing to complain about ... :)

Well, I don't like having cookies stored on disk, so I gotta type my password in all the time now. I still have 'in-session' cookies active, which was good enough for me only having to type in the password once on the old board.

Hmm, that's getting rather annoying... whenever I reply to a long thread, it takes me back to the last page... that is to say, the one with the earliest posts.

Don't worry about it - you get used to it ;)

This board's pretty cool. The threads with stuff in them I haven't seen remain highlighted then after I've opened them they stop being highlighted :cool:

The old board did that too, but then it was fixed. I suppose it's just a question of the right configuration...

Does it really matter if it does that? Are the chances of someone else posting at the same time so high that you have to go look? (And I know its happened a couple of times in the past weeks)

TC

Back