Rules

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
In light of some of the recent posts (by several people), I thought I'd remind everyone to read the rules if they haven't done so. Rule 4 should have come up quite a bit this week and while I personally wont do too much about those, there are some mods and admins that hate it.

I would like to apologize for my post. To be honest, i never read the rules and regulations, and i should have. i would not have intentionally broken them. please close the thread if you like

Sorry, as I know I was a part of this. Please accept my apologies.

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalkrath II said:
Did I break rule #4 in one post referring to another UBB set up (post order) like this?

I don't think so Kal, because it also states in Rule #4 that any URL's related to the topic being discussed are OK. It doesn't say if it matters if the topic is good or bad, maybe that should be amended, because that might come back to bite somebody in the ass one of these days.

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I forgot about that rule. Please accept my humble apologies.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited March 21, 2000).]

Catch it and skin it alive, before it goes too far.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

It does kinda look like a lab mouse, only a strange pink colour. It's gone, let it die horribly in a mouse trap.

------------------
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

*grins sadistically while Jiggly's life slowly ebs away from its spasming body*

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Murder? You won't be charged for the murder of a stinking jigglypuff for three reasons. (A) Jigglypuffs are fictitious, who cares if you kill a tune, they don't really die unless the author writes 'em dead or they land in Dip(or whatever that ink erasing stuff is that kills toons, a la Roger Rabbit)
(B) It wasn't me or anyone I know that placed the trap there, so you can't charge me for neglecting to remove the trap.
(C) Continuous exposure to Jigglypuffs has caused cancer in laboratory animals spreading from Retinal tissue.

Back