I accepted Tayla's offer.
Checked Mission Computer in the concourse
No mission listed.
Launched and landed right away
Mission is listed.

Audio Quirk

Tayla Mission 2
Prasepe
I fully expected to HEAR "Filthy little brilliance runner..." as I entered New Caledonia. I heard nothing. There IS a wave file set of it from her second mission in Priv. Why aren't you using either the male or female version of that one?

MamiyaOtaru said:
The RF campaign hasn't been quite as polished, that's all. It doesn't even officially exist after all ;)

Easter Eggs?!?!?!?

One heck of an egg. Solid chocolate and weighing in at 1 ton! Gotta love 'em!

perhaps it was layed by the legendary "chicken who lays golden eggs"
though by the weight of it...sounds as if it's pure lead or something... ;-)

hellcatv said:
If it walks like a programmer, and quacks like a programmer....

This is probably a bit obscure for most people, but, look at my signature.

Groucho used to have a stuffed duck deliver the word of the day.

Today's word is CHEAT.

Whenever a guest said the word (woid) he ro she got a prize. What's my prize? Other than a beet-red face?

oh you have a prize...you just haven't found it yet...

I'm so surprised no one has located the major easter egg of the game (aside from RF) yet...maybe I should verify that it still works properly ;-)

hellcatv said:

I'm so surprised no one has located the major easter egg of the game (aside from RF) yet...maybe I should verify that it still works properly ;-)

Fair enough.
Umm, I have ALL those starting points in RF. Which way do you want me to handle it?
Take masterson and mix and match? Run it Masterson, Tayla, Goodin? Try running several missions at once? What would you like to see?

I'd say go round robin... Murphy 1, land and take Tayla1, land and do Goodin 1 , then land and take murphy 2, land and take tayla 2, land and take goodin 2, land and take tayla 3, land and take goodin3, land and take murphy 3, land and take masterson 1, land and take murphy 4, land and take masterson 2, land and take masterson 3, land and take goodin 3, land and take tayla 4, land and take masterson 4.... land and take masterson 5

hellcatv said:
I'd say go round robin... Murphy 1, land and take Tayla1, land and do Goodin 1 , then land and take murphy 2, land and take tayla 2, land and take goodin 2, land and take tayla 3, land and take goodin3, land and take murphy 3, land and take masterson 1, land and take murphy 4, land and take masterson 2, land and take masterson 3, land and take goodin 3, land and take tayla 4, land and take masterson 4.... land and take masterson 5

Stress the system, eh?

You got it.

I landed at teh base looking for Murphy, but didn't see her. I'll try it again.

And I'll stay with an un-hacked ship. =)

which base did you try...isn't it the one "Edom" in the new constantinople system? send that which doesn't show murphy if you're havin trouble

hellcatv said:
which base did you try...isn't it the one "Edom" in the new constantinople system? send that which doesn't show murphy if you're havin trouble

DOH!
Looked to the wrong base.

hellcatv said:

Maybe some of us don't know how to find them.

Dialogue Quirks

hellcatv said:

Phase one:
Murphy 1 - Complete
Tayla 1 - Complete
Goodin 1 - Complete

I took the save I had on Murphy's completed run, ran over to Tayla and transferred her stuff to Tuck's then headed on over to Perry and actually saw the first set of dialogue with Goodin for the first time. Then, as I was collecting my pay I got the Asdmiral's conmgratulatory speech. I'll do a save and send it.

RoundRobin1

Round 2 complete.

Did the second round as specified. Ran into the same issue with Goodin. Save on its way.

Ridgerunner said:
Maybe some of us don't know how to find them.

To paraphrase the "Cat" you ahve to click on things you would normally not click on. i.e. you're at Oakham and there is no ship sales, right?
Finish Tayla's set in the original campaign. then click somewhere you don't normally click. Maybe you already clicked there, and you didn't click the right box? I bought a Talon from the computer.

Back