Questions from Triple B

eddieb

Vice Admiral
I took a closer look on FC, am I correct, that FC is somewhat just like the MISB, but with more options and of course easy to use?

FC does not require wcp or SO right?

do you have a ship list of FC at hand? I would like to know what fighters/cap ships are included, espcecially wc3, wc4 era ships.

do you have also a pilot list? are all WCP pilots included? even klirathi?

can you create cutscenes with FC?

Lets say I create a campaign, and you release further updates, is the campaign still compatible with the new version of FC?

Thanks for your time, I am really intreseted to learn more about this topic

greetings

benny

I took a closer look on FC, am I correct, that FC is somewhat just like the MISB, but with more options and of course easy to use?

FC does not require wcp or SO right?
Flight commander is a standalone game engine. Nothing else required.

do you have a ship list of FC at hand? I would like to know what fighters/cap ships are included, espcecially wc3, wc4 era ships.
It comes with most prophecy ships. I also have packs that have the meshes for most wc3/wc4/armada ships, but these really are meshes only... you'd need to edit the ships stats.

do you have also a pilot list? are all WCP pilots included? even klirathi?
Only 4 pilots are included by default. Including a kilrathi. To add a pilot you'd need to add sound files and type in the text of what they're saying.

can you create cutscenes with FC?
Yes.

Lets say I create a campaign, and you release further updates, is the campaign still compatible with the new version of FC?

Most likely.

I'd suggest downloading flight commander, and playing through some sample missions. I have to admit, the AI is not very good, so keep that in mind. Otherwise, the idea is to make it very simple to mod. It uses very standard file formats (jpegs, bmps, pngs, wavs, mp3s, avis, objs) and all the editing is of xml or lua scripts, which are just text files.

Back